Thursday, January 14, 2010

todays message..............for everyday

"If anyone boasts "I love God," and goes right on hating his brother or sister, thinking nothing of it, he is a liar. If he won't love the person he can see, how can he love the God he can't see? The command we have from Christ is blunt: Loving God includes loving people. You've got to love both."--1John 4:20-21

So all of the verses and things I have been reading and challenged with lately are about just loving. Loving when I don't agree. Loving when I want to pinch someone. Loving when I am so mad I could spit. Loving. I feel like I have to keep learning this one over and over. But this time, it is a different people that I am having trouble loving. It is the Christians.

I get so mad at the hypocrisy that I fail to see that i am filled with the very thing that I am upset with.

I am going to keep focusing on this. Speak to me Lord, for your Child is here, listening, speak to me Lord for you child is here, waiting on you.........................i love that song:)

No comments:

Post a Comment